Atholton High School (AHS)
Scholarship Application 2020-2021
The Atholton Athletic Boosters awards two $1000 scholarships to recognize seniors who have contributed significantly to Atholton Athletics through participation in one or more varsity sports.
An applicant must:
- Be a senior attending Atholton High School.
- Have a cumulative, un-weighted grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above.
- Have participated in one or more varsity sports at Atholton High School (ice hockey players are eligible)
- Have at least one family member who is a member of the 2019-20 AHS Athletic Boosters. Membership fee must be paid no later than Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
- Complete the application in full.
- Maintain appropriate behavioral decorum.
- Return all parts of the completed application to the front office to be placed in the Athletic Booster mailbox by the end of the school day Friday, April 16, 2021.
*** Late applications will not be accepted or considered. ***
*** Incomplete applications and those that do not adhere to the guidelines will not be accepted or considered. ***
The Selection Committee:
- Will award two scholarships of $1000 each.
- Reserves the right to remove from consideration or withdraw award from students who do not maintain appropriate behavioral decorum during school or at school sponsored events.
- Will announce the recipients in May at the Senior Awards Ceremony.
The decisions of the Athletic Boosters Scholarship Selection Committee are final and are not open to appeal.
- Scholarships may be used for tuition, fees, room and board, or books at a four-year college, a two-year college, or a trade/technical school.
- Scholarship recipients must provide a copy of the acceptance letter from the institution they plan to attend. Once a scholarship recipient’s acceptance letter is provided, a check will be made out to the student.
Please direct any questions to <full_name> (<email>).