Thank you for volunteering to be a team liaison for AHS Athletic Boosters. We want to provide you with information and resources to help you navigate the season for your teams. Please read through for some important info to share with your teams.
Booster Meeting Schedule 2017-2018
Meetings held 1st Monday of the month
Location: AHS Senior Cafeteria 7:00-8:00 pm
|FALL 2017||Winter 2018||Spring 2018|
|Sept 11||Dec 4
Special Time 6:30
|Oct 2||Jan 8||April 9|
|Nov 6||Feb 5||May 7|
Team Liaison attendance is expected for during your season. You are welcome any time of year.
If you are not able to attend, please send notes on your team’s update and read the meeting minutes.
Click on the link below to get the form you need.
- Team Liaison Checklist – Typical list of responsibilities for the season
- AHS Athletic Boosters – Reimbursement Form – Use this form for expenses that are approved by the Atholton Athletic Boosters Board. Complete this form and email it to the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need reimbursement for a Boosters expense.
Concession & Spirit Wear
Concessions and Spirit Wear sales are a huge part of the fundraising for boosters not to mention provide food and spirit to support our fans and teams. We have amazing volunteers who organize these efforts but they cannot do everything alone. We rely on the effort from every team to contribute volunteer time for staffing the sales during their respective games as well as special events like Back to School Nights, Homecoming and 9th Grade Orientation. It is very important that the various shifts are covered so we need liaisons to please communicate directly with the Concessions and Spirit Wear chairs and to assure that no one volunteer will be left stranded by avoiding No Shows.
We are using a new spirit wear vendor this year which gave us the option to have teams order sport specific spirit wear to save our liaisons hassle. Your team members can order directly through the site and will get items in a matter of days and your team will earn 10% back on the sales.
Go to http://atholtonboosters.org/sh
- All volunteers must be 18 years or older to handle money.
- Team Liaisons assign a minimum of 2 families per game according to the team’s concession’s schedule.
- Concessions Schedules – Will be provided by Boosters to each liaison
- Liaisons provide the completed Team Assignment Schedule to the liaison coordinator before the start of the season. See Examples Below.
- Please stress the importance of avoiding NO SHOWS being an avoidable burden to other volunteer parents.
Please encourage your team members to join boosters. The example letters on the liaison website page offer some suggestions on how to communicate the importance of booster membership to support all our Raider teams. There will also be a team contest for the team with the highest percentage of participation so you can start encouraging parents to join boosters during the initial parent meeting.
- Liaison Concessions Instructions with Sign Up Genius links
- Concessions Instructions Indoor
- Concessions Instructions Outdoor
- Example Letter to Parents for Expenses
- Example Letter to Parents for Concessions Volunteer Schedule
- AHS Concessions Schedule Sample (Volleyball 3 teams)
- AHS Concession Assignments Example